Office Administration for CSEC® Examinations is a comprehensive text for Caribbean students. This full-colour text from Macmillan offers comprehensive coverage of the latest CSEC® syllabus. It has been developed by highly experienced Caribbean teachers, supported by a team of advisers from the Caribbean and the UK.
The book includes clear, thorough explanations of key topics and concepts, real-life Caribbean examples based on students’ lives and experiences, In-Text Questions and examination practice questions at the end of each chapter. The material is presented in a variety of ways which is designed to engage students, keep them on task and improve learning.
- Provides full coverage of syllabus as shown in the list of objectives at the start of each chapter
- Concept maps at the start of each chapter to define the scope of the topic and to establish links within the topic
- Clear and concise explanations of topics, with illustrations and examples based on students’ life experiences aids understanding and recall
- Material is presented in a variety of ways – text, tables, diagrams and charts to accommodate students with different learning style
- Includes different assessment methods – multiple choice questions, short answer questions and essay-type questions to prepare students for real examination conditions
- Provides step-by-step guidance for the SBA component – how to choose a topic, formulating a topic statement and suggestions for SBAs. There is a sample SBA with tips and a section on how to earn marks in this component.